He hatched a plan to play parliamentary games at the next meeting, and posted a ton of motions to the visitor post section of the affiliate Facebook page a couple days prior. Bear in mind as you listen, the man has no standing introduce or vote on motions. The Chair graciously allows discussion anyway, despite the number of motions being what you typically see at an Annual Business Meeting of the state party.
The meeting opens with talk of the motions and the Chair compliments Rose on an idea he had. Redacted is talk afterwards with some new potential members and a new candidate who I cannot imagine were very impressed by what transpired next.
The day after the meeting the Alachua affiliate Secretary contacted us for help with parliamentary procedure in case they ever had to use it again, and I provided advice on fixing some of the issues with the Constitution. They were being proactive to address the legitimate portions of his concerns.
The next day I received a series of texts from Chris Rose, which he followed by seceding from his own affiliate via the message at the end, earning himself the title “Chris Rose, Douchebag”.
- The next meeting multiple changes were adopted by the Alachua Affiliate, but he had already quit and made the attempt to destroy them, they never had a chance.
- Rose has expanded anti-LPF operations in an offensive against our elected officials and Committee Chairs, following the same template:
- Travel to as many affiliates as possible and kiss ass to gain favor.
- Propose punitive measures against unsuspecting officers or volunteers, and/or dramatic changes outside his purviee or area of responsibility.
- Do so in public meetings to embarass the party, making sure to maintain secrecy to increase potential damage.
- No opportunity is give or good faith effort made toward the parties involved prior to the action. Even people who agree to resign are subjected in hopes personal, family, or medical information is forced into view to discourage and alienate.
- Capitalize on existing factionalism, personal or ideological dispute, or pre-existing trust issues to set the stage.
- When the targets become angry, the victim card is played. Eddie Haskell appears.
- Inevitably, some of the membership without close knowledge sympathize, and the divide and conquer program grows.